- 1 Qdoba Breakfast Hours, Menu Prices and Locations 2021
- 2 Qdoba
- 3 Qdoba Breakfast Hours
- 4 QDOBA’S FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOODS
- 5 QDOBA’S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- 6 GRILLED CHICKEN BREAKFAST BURRITO
- 7 QDOBA BREAKFAST LOCATIONS
- 8 WHEN DOES QDOBA STOP SERVING BREAKFAST?
- 9 WHAT TIME DOES QDOBA SERVE LUNCH?
- 10 What time is QDOBA OPEN?
- 11 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 11.1 1. How do I receive a free Qdoba?
- 11.2 2. What is the best healthy meal you can have at Qdoba?
- 11.3 3. How many calories can you find in Qdoba chips?
- 11.4 4. What is the best time to make my catering reservation at Qdoba?
- 11.5 5. What can you expect from a burrito bowl from Qdoba?
- 11.6 6. Is smoked Brisket available? Qdoba?
- 11.7 7. What time does Qdoba need to take to fulfill catering orders?
- 12 CONCLUSION
- 13 Also Search
Qdoba Breakfast Hours, Menu Prices and Locations 2021
Qdoba Breakfast Hours Qdoba breakfast hours are 7:30 A.M. until 10:10 A.M. from Monday until Friday. On weekends breakfast is served to start at 6:45 A.M. to noon. Breakfast is served. Qdoba serves Mexican-inspired meals. People who are fond of Mexican cuisine can enjoy everything they like for breakfast in the morning.
DAYS OPENING HOURS CLOSING HOURS
Monday to Friday 6:30 A.M 10:30 A.M
Saturday & Sunday 6:30 A.M Noon
Qdoba Breakfast Hours: After 15 years as an independent affiliate to Jack in the Box, the company became a group of funds headed by Apollo Global Management in March 2018. Qdoba offers 751 locations throughout both the United States (740) and Canada (11). The first restaurant in Canada was launched on the 3rd of December 2012 located in Brandon, Manitoba. Qdoba also has opened establishments in places that are not traditional such as on campuses of colleges and is a part of college meal plans.
Qdoba Breakfast Hours
What are Qdoba breakfast times? Qdoba Breakfast hours differ from location to place. It has a wide range of branches in various cities throughout Canada and the United States and Canada. However, not all branches are operating at the same time.
This is why it’s essential to look up your closest place to get the most precise time. Many branches of Qdoba offer breakfast simultaneously beginning at 6:45 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. on weekdays (Monday through Friday) While on weekends, they serve breakfast beginning at 6:45 A.M. until noon.
If you’re interested in trying Qdoba’s lunchboxes and hot bars are a great meal or lunch option, it opens at 6:15 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m. In preparation for your next trip make sure you go to the closest store. It will be easy to find the most convenient timing to purchase the items you need when you require them.
There is a Qdoba breakfast menu that is quite limited. Their menus are delicious. They are always looking to play around and come up with new ideas in their flavoring. They offer:
- Breakfast for two is worth $4.99.
- $3.99 to get a tiny, grilled chicken breakfast burrito. $5.89 for a regular burrito.
- Small spicy Mexican Chorizo (Sausage) Breakfast Burrito for $3.99 and an ordinary one for $5.99.
- Small steak breakfast burritos for $3.99 and regular ones at 5.49.
- Small breakfast of potato and egg burritos is priced at $3.79 and a standard one is priced at $5.49.
- Chicken Breakfast Quesadilla is priced at $6.39.
- Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Quesadilla for $6.49.
- Egg & Cheese Breakfast Quesadilla for $5.89.
- Iced tea in bulk for $6.99.
- Large quantities of lemonade at $6.99.
- $1.50 per bottle of bottled water.
- The cost of bulk coffee, orange juice, and milk has not been publicized.
There’s a list of additional items that you can incorporate into your breakfast. The cost can be as much as $1.50 for each serving. It contains:
- Shredded cheese
- Grilled steak
- Mexican Chorizo
- Three-cheese queso
- Pico de Gallo
- Salsa Verde
- Sour cream
- Grilled chicken marinated in a wine
- Guacamole hand-mashed
- Fiery habanero salsa
- Egg and potato
- Salsa Roja
QDOBA’S FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOODS
It’s the most comprehensive breakfast item available on the menu. Qdoba’s breakfast menu includes hot scrambled eggs and the meat of the fan’s selection, as well as onions and peppers.
Grilled CHICKEN BURRITO FOR BREAKFAST
Eggs, as well as cheese and grilled chicken garnished with sour cream and salsa in a tortilla, will surely delight those who love this tiny burrito that is packed with flavor.
SPICY Mexican Breakfast BURRITO
Fans of spicy food and who dare to indulge in breakfast in the morning are sure to appreciate the fiery flavor in this morning burrito that comes with added spice from cooked potatoes.
MEXICAN CHORIZO BAKEFAST QESADILLA
The fans can enjoy the flavor of Mexico with spicy chorizo stuffed into their quesadillas. It can be served with salsa, sour cream, or both!
QDOBA’S BREAKFAST BURRITOS
Qdoba is well-known for its delicious burritos which are in competition with Moe’s as well as Taco Bells. They’re served with tortillas salsa, queso and salsa scrambled eggs and fajitas, as well as fa potatoes, as well as other protein sources. Qdoba’s breakfast burritos can be tasty. There’s a range of breakfast burritos at Qdoba restaurant.
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAKFAST BURRITO
Breakfast burritos made from grilled chicken contain 1035 calories. To burn this large amount of calories, you need 2.6 hours of biking which is 1.7 minutes of running. It’s simple ingredients like grilling poultry, Pico of Gallo, beans, cheese, and rice. The chicken burrito grilled can be served alongside adobo marinade that includes paprika, oregano vinegar, garlic, and oregano. The nutritional content of the burrito includes:
- Total fat – 54 g (47 %)
- Saturated Fat – 26 g
- Trans Fat – 1 g
- Cholesterol – 580 mg
- Sodium – 2210 mg
- Potassium – 740 mg
- Total Carbohydrates – 71 g (27 %)
- Dietary Fiber – 10 g
- Sugars – 8 g
- Proteins – 66 g (26 %)
- Vitamin A – 41 %
- Vitamin C – 49 %
- Iron – 64 %
- Calcium 74 %
MEXICAN CHORIZO (SAUSAGE) BREAKFAST BURRITO
- Qdoba Mexican Chorizo (sausage) breakfast burrito includes 915 calories. It is made from cooked and crumbled chorizo sausages queso, cheese, potatoes Pico de Gallo, and onions. The nutritional facts of the breakfast chorizo burritos include:
- Total fat – 47 g (47 %)
- Saturated Fat – 22 g
- Trans Fat – 1 g
- Cholesterol – 130 mg
- Sodium – 2480 mg
- Potassium – 590 mg
- Total Carbohydrates – 75 g (33 %)
- Dietary Fiber – 10 g
- Sugars – 5 g
- Proteins – 46 g (20 %)
- Vitamin A – 48 %
- Vitamin C – 7 %
- Iron – 71 %
- Calcium 77 %
STEAK BREAKFAST BURRITO
- Qdoba steak breakfast burritos are loaded with meat, rice salsa, cheese rice, guacamole, and rice. It has 600 calories. 1.6 hours of biking, as well as 1.1 hours of running, are needed to burn off these calories. Additional nutritional benefits of steak breakfast burritos are:
- Total fat – 20 g
- Saturated Fat – 9 g
- Trans Fat – 0.5 g
- Cholesterol – 65 mg
- Sodium – 1580 mg
- Potassium – 640 mg
- Total Carbohydrates – 72 g
- Dietary Fiber – 11 g
- Sugars – 4 g
- Proteins – 32 g
EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST BURRITO
Qdoba eggs and potatoes breakfast burritos is an incredible burrito that is available on the breakfast menu at Qdoba restaurant. Fresh scrambled eggs with potatoes make a fantastic combination. The burrito is 390 calories. Additional nutritional information about this burrito is:
- Serving size – 9 oz.
- Total fat – 14 g (32 %)
- Saturated Fat – 3 g
- Trans Fat – 0 g
- Cholesterol – 190 mg
- Sodium – 1110 mg
- Potassium – 260 mg
- Total Carbohydrates – 54 g (55 %)
- Dietary Fiber – 6 g
- Sugars – 4 g
- Proteins – 13 g (13 %)
- Vitamin A – 8 %
- Vitamin C – 10 %
- Iron – 20 %
- Calcium 15 %
QDOBA BREAKFAST LOCATIONS
Qdoba restaurant serves customers across Canada and the United States and Canada. The restaurant has been in operation since 1996. By the year 2021 Qdoba is present in 751 places across Canada and the United States and Canada. 740 locations are located within the United States, while 11 are in Canada.
QDOBA LOCATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
In the 50 states in the United States, Qdoba is serving food in 45 of the states. Wisconsin is located situated in the middle of Midwestern United States – has 54, the largest amount of Qdoba restaurants. Other states such as Maine as well as South Carolina serve only a single restaurant. The other states with Qdoba restaurants include:
- Alaska (4)
- California (6)
- Delaware (4)
- Florida (11)
- Iowa (5)
- Maryland (20)
- Georgia (11)
- Nebraska (12)
- New Jersey (23)
- New York (11)
- Virginia (25)
- Texas (18)
- Indiana (41)
- Washington (25)
- North Dakota (8)
- Montana (5)
- Pennsylvania (25)
- Missouri (35)
And, some others…
QDOBA LOCATIONS IN CANADA
There are 11 outlets in Canada with five of them in Manitoba while six are in Ontario. For Manitoba, Qdoba is present in Brandon (1) and Winnipeg (4) and Winnipeg (4), while in Ontario there are three outlets situated in London and one is located in Sault Ste Marie and the other in Windsor in the city of Kitchener, as well as Sault Ste Marie. Kitchener.
HOW TO USE THE QDOBA RESTAURANT LOCATOR?
How can I make use of How do you use Qdoba Restaurant locator? Follow this procedure to find for the closest location of Qdoba:
- Visit the site of Qdoba.
- Simply click “Find a Location” in the upper section of your page.
- Enter the city and state as well as your ZIP code, in the search bar on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Simply click on magnifying glass button to simplify your search.
- Locate the nearest place from the results list.
- Choose a nearby location to find information about catering numbers and hours of operation, specials and much more.
WHEN DOES QDOBA STOP SERVING BREAKFAST?
When will Qdoba cease serving breakfast? Qdoba is no longer serving breakfast from 10:30 A.M during business days (Monday through Friday) and the brunch hours for the restaurant on weekend hours (Saturday as well as Sunday) will end at 12 noon. The hours of operation for breakfast at Qdoba are generally the same for many locations. However, nevertheless, the hours for breakfast can differ at certain locations.
Qdoba offers more than 700 locations in a variety of countries in both and United States and Canada, therefore we recommend you look up the nearest one using Qdoba restaurant locator and then look for their exact timings. They offer a range of tasty meals during these hours, from delicious burritos to drinks.
Qdoba also provides delivery and set-up services for breakfast. It costs just $25.
WHAT TIME DOES QDOBA SERVE LUNCH?
What when does Qdoba serves lunch? Now that we know, the breakfast hours at Qdoba close at 10:10 A.M Therefore, it’s evident that the restaurant will begin serving lunch at 10:00 A.M about 10:30. Qdoba’s hot bar or boxed lunches are offered for meals and lunch hours at Qdoba.
Burritos in boxes packed with flavor (Adobo marinated grilled chicken Smoked brisket and Impossible, a plant-based steak, grilled steak, or Fajita vegetables) filled with cilantro-lime rice, slow-simmered black beans, cheese shredded and salsa, as well as a and a side of tortilla chips and you’re the choice of salsa. The dessert (double chocolaty brownies or chocolate chip cookies) for those with sweet desires is also available in the lunch boxes.
Hot Bars are available to build your own which means you can make everything from burrito bowls to nachos, with a variety of toppings. When it comes to Hot Bars, you have an array of flavor options:
You can pick one of the following options:
- A) The Adobo marinated Grilled chicken
- B) Adobo Marinated Grilled Chicken and Smoked Brisket
- C) Adobo Grilled chicken and Grilled Steak Adobo Marinated
- D) The Adobo Grilled and Grass-Based Chicken as well as Plant-Based impossible
- a) Pinto Beans
- B) Savory Black Beans
- A) A) Seasoned Brown Rice
- b) Cilantro-Lime Rice
- a) Pico de Gallo
- b) Salsa Verde
- C) Chile Corn that has been roasted Chile Corn
- d) Salsa Roja
- A) Hand-crafted Guacamole
- B) Shredded Cheese
- c) Lettuce
- D) Sour Cream
SIDES and ASSISTANTS
Make sure to add any of the tasty extras (grilled Fajita-style vegetables, homemade guacamole and 3-cheese cheese queso crisp popcorn shells and salsa, and so on. ) and refreshing drinks (bulk fresh-brewed sodas, iced teas, and large quantities of lemonade) and delicious treats (double chocolate brownies as well as Chocolate Chip Cookies).
What time is QDOBA OPEN?
What time do you want to stay open? Does Qdoba open? Qdoba Mexican Style restaurant chain is open until 10:00 P.M. A few of the Qdoba establishments are open all day long – 24/7 on weekends. Use the restaurant locator to locate a restaurant near your home and then look over the details such as timings and catering, before heading to Qdoba until midnight.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Here are some commonly requested questions on Qdoba breakfast hours that people usually are thinking about:
1. How do I receive a free Qdoba?
Sign up to Qdoba Rewards to get points every time you spend dining in or online. You can use your points to earn free food rewards which you can use for your next online or in-store purchase.
2. What is the best healthy meal you can have at Qdoba?
Tacos made with soft tortillas made of flour with roasted chile corn Fajita veggies, shredded beef as well as salsa Roja, and lettuce have more than 195 calories. It is one of the best dishes to consume at Qdoba.
3. How many calories can you find in Qdoba chips?
A 4 oz. serving size Qdoba tortilla chips contain 560 calories, 41.6 % of that is from fat and 53.4 percent of calories are from total carbohydrates.
4. What is the best time to make my catering reservation at Qdoba?
It is best to give orders with a 24-hour notice for catering orders made at Qdoba.
5. What can you expect from a burrito bowl from Qdoba?
Qdoba burrito bowls are packed with grilling chicken, guacamole salsa beans, sour cream, beans pico de gallo lettuce, corn, and cheese.
6. Is smoked Brisket available? Qdoba?
Qdoba Smoked Brisket is slow-cooked over wood for around 4 hours. It is consumed with any Qdoba menu item of your preference such as quesadillas, burritos salads, nachos as well as burrito bowls. This delicious meal was only available for a short period of duration.
7. What time does Qdoba need to take to fulfill catering orders?
For smaller orders, Qdoba takes at least 20 minutes after the delivery driver is on the way, larger catering orders could require longer to deliver.Official
Qdoba breakfast hours begin with a start time of 6:30 A.M and close at 10 A.M on weekdays. However, on weekends, Qdoba will not serve breakfast until 12 noon. Qdoba serves a variety options meals that are Mexican in style, including quesadillas, burritos drinks, and other items. The restaurant is known for its mouth-watering burritos which are available in various varieties throughout breakfast. Qdoba has 751 locations across Canada as well as the United States. The restaurant is closed at 10:10 P.M in most places and some provide all-hours service.
|when does qdoba stop serving breakfast||what time does qdoba close|
|qdoba open hours||qdoba menu breakfast|
what time does qdoba open
qdoba hours near me
qdoba near me
|qdoba near me|