Village Inn Breakfast Hours & Hours Prices
Victors Breakfast Hours: It’s been a while since you’ve had breakfast at The Village Inn. It is open all day long The Village Inn’s wide menu will satisfy your every desire. The decor is stunning along with the service and the prices (not to forget the free pie available on Wednesdays! ).
You can get all of your favorite breakfast options in the Village Inn, but you do not have to get up early to relish the delicious taste. Eat breakfast before dinner, or indulge in pancakes as snacks late into the night. Village Inn Village Inn believes that you ought to have what you want when you need it victors breakfast hours.
Village Inn Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 5:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Hours can vary based on the location. Certain locations offer extended hours on Fridays and Saturday evenings.
Village Inn Breakfast hours Items
Village Inn has specialized in breakfast since 1959. They’re specialists in cooking pancakes, flipping them in addition to making coffee. The breakfast hours are diverse, from breakfast burritos to crepes as well as biscuits with gravy. When you’re experiencing difficulty deciding on just one take a look at The Inn-Credible V.I.B. menu and pick four tasty alternatives.
The entire Village Inn breakfast hours are below. I challenge you to go through the entire thing without getting drooling Official Follow
Prices and choices can differ depending on the location.
- Bacon or Sausage & Eggs = $8.29
- Biscuits and Gravy with eggs = $8.69
- 2-2-2 Breakfast = $6.99
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs = $8.49
- Cranberry Nut Oatmeal = $5.69
- 1/2 – 1 lb. Chicken-Fried Steak & Eggs = $10.19
- Ultimate Breakfast = $9.49
- Top Sirloin & Eggs = $10.89
- 8 oz. Ham Steak & Eggs = $9.69
- Ultimate Skillet = $9.89
- Garden Fresh Skillet = $8.59
- California Skillet = $9.59
- Rio Grande Skillet = $10.29
- Chicken-Fried Steak Skillet = $9.79
- Poblano Smothered Breakfast Burrito
- Tres Huevos Rancheros = $8.69
- Denver Omelette = $9.39
- Country Music Star Omelette = $9.39
- Fresh Spinach & Bacon Omelette = $9.59
- Garden Veggie Omelette = $8.79
- Create Your Own Omelette = $7.79
- French Toast Combo = $8.49
- Strawberry-Banana Supreme French Toast = $8.79
- Belgian Waffle Combo = $8.39
- Philly Jack Benedict = $9.99
- Classic Eggs Benedict = $8.99
- Buttermilk Pancake Combo = $8.19
- Double Blueberry Pancakes = $7.99
- Fruit & Nut Multigrain Pancakes = $7.99
- Strawberry Crepes Combo = $9.29
- Inn-Credible V.I.B. (Choose 4) = $7.79
- V.I.B. Supremes = Additional $1.20
Village Inn’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Chocolate Chip Pancakes: The dish can be found in the V.I.B.hours.I’ve had chocolate chip pancakes each when I’ve visited Village Inn (and I’ve had them frequent). Whichever you decide to pick from the other three choices, you should select Chocolate Chip pancakes.
2-2-2 breakfast: The best things in life come by two in The Village Inn. You can get two eggs (any design you like) as well as two pieces of bacon, or two sausage links as well as two fluffy, homemade buttermilk pancakes. Who says you can’t get everything?
Country Music Star Omelette: It is the Country Music Star Omelette is composed of three eggs and are served with three buttermilk pancakes as well as hash browns. The omelette is filled with country sausage and chopped onions and ham and then covered with gravy, cheese, and bacon pieces. If you want healthier alternatives, choose egg whites or low cholesterol egg alternatives.
Strawberry Banana Super French Toast: Buy the strawberry-banana supreme French Toast and you’ll be awestruck with four pieces that are vanilla-battered French toast smothered in sweet cream as well as fresh bananas and fresh strawberries. The blackberry, strawberry, and maple syrups are sugar-free.
Victors Breakfast Hours Also Search
|victors food||victors dining|
victor’s breakfast menu
victors mexican food
victors mexican grill job application
victors order online
victor’s mexican grill owner
victor’s grill menu prices